Healthcare and FSA Open Enrollment: May 3 through May 17
Open Enrollment elections are accepted beginning May 3, 2021. Elections may be made online or by using an enrollment form. Online elections will be accepted by the state's EmployeeDirect website until May 17 at 11:59 p.m. Enrollment forms are available as an alternative enrollment method (see "Election Form and Instructions" section on the VCU HR Open Enrollment web page). If returned electronically, VCU HR must receive the form by close of business on Monday, May 17. If you use an enrollment form instead of EmployeeDirect, VCU HR must recieve your form by 5:00pm on May 17. Elections take effect on July 1, 2021 for the plan year that runs from July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
The following employees are eligible for Commonwealth of Virginia health coverage and flexible spending accounts:
- Part-time and full-time salaried university and academic professionals
- Part-time and full-time salaried regular faculty members
- Part-time and full-time salaried classified staff
Employees who use enrollment forms may return them electronically, by postal mail or by depositing them in the dropbox outside the HR Welcome Center at Lindsey House (Belvidere Street entrance). Please use one method only.
- DocuSign: DocuSign form available May 3
- Upload with HR Support Request
- Fax: (804) 827-4728
- VCU Filelocker: Share with User ID "OPENENROLL" or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail: VCU Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Box 842511, 600 W. Franklin Street, Richmond, VA 23284-2511