Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Committee
Promoting greater diversity and equity in the College.
- Charlene Crawley (Chemistry), co-chair
- Amy Rector (Anthropology), co-chair
- Edmund Acevedo (Dean's Office)
- Christine Booker (Kinesiology)
- Shawn Jones (Psychology)
- Joseph Mitchell (African American Studies)
- Jo Murphy (Forensic Sciences)
- Amanda Parks (Psychology)
- Roy Roach (Robertson School)
- Travis Williams (Sociology)
- Raven Witherspoon (Physics)
This committee meets every third Monday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. August through May. It typically meets in Founders Hall 101, but currently meets via Zoom due to COVID-19 restrictions.