College Endowed Review Committee
VCU seeks to attract, reward and retain distinguished faculty, leaders, scholars and artists of national and international reputation. Endowed professorships and chairs are key to this accomplishment.
The College endowed review committee considers candidates nominated for positions of endowed professorships and chairs and makes their recommendation to the dean. The committee meets on an ad hoc basis and serves a term of three years.
- Liz Canfield (Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies)
- Denis Demchenko (Physics)
- Vivian Dzokoto (African American Studies)
- Rima Franklin (Biology)
- Bill Oglesby (Robertson School of Media and Culture)
- Angela Reynolds (Mathematics and Applied Mathematics)
- Cristina Stanciu (Humanities Research Center)