Welcome to the College of Humanities and Sciences communications portal, a one-stop-shop for all your communications needs. For questions regarding the portal, contact email@example.com.
School and Department Brandmark Packets
Brandmarks (also commonly referred to as ‘logos’) can be used to enhance your documents, websites, research posters, etc.
- Instructions for using the brandmark packets
- School and department brandmark packets
- College of Humanities and Sciences brandmark packets
The Event and/or Marketing Planning Request Form should be used by the College of Humanities and Sciences faculty and staff to request help planning and marketing all CHS-related events. It should be completed six weeks ahead of the event.
For COVID-era virtual events, use the CHS Virtual Events Form. If you need assistance hosting Zoom events with an expected attendance of more than 300 participants, make a request for a special large capacity webinar link in the 'Meeting Link' section of the virtual events form. Questions? Please contact Tyler Conrad, event and communication manager.
Need help on your page(s)? Got news or other new content to post? You’re in the right spot!
- Submit a web update
- Web support guidelines and procedures (wiki)
- Subscribe to CHS web support listserv
- Updates on unit website redesigns (blog)